The Secondary Information found in the Details tab of Buyer Analysis is a snapshot of the interviewed company and provides context about the deal.
In This Article:
- Select Research.
- Select Analyze.
- Click on the green analyze icon next to the interview you want to add secondary information for. This will take you to the Buyer Analysis view.
- Select the Details tab, in the right-hand panel.
- Opportunity Classifications is the first section in the Details tab.
- For each classification, click in the box to see a list of available options or simply begin typing in the box to search for matching terms. Select the desired option from the list.
Note: If you don’t see an appropriate option for any classification, users with the Manage right to Program Settings :: Framework can add or edit options from the Analysis tab in Framework.
- You can apply multiple options by selecting the desired options from the list.
- If you select an incorrect option, click the X on the item to remove it.
Note: To disable an item from appearing in the selection list, users with the Manage right to Program Settings :: Framework can disable options from the Analysis tab in Framework.
- Click Save.
- Secondary Information is the second section in the Details tab.
- The first four fields - - Industry, Ownership, Revenue, and Employees - - are fixed. Those will appear in every program. Any additional fields are configurable.
Note: Users with the Manage right to Program Settings :: Framework can add, remove, or edit these fields.
- Enter the content in the appropriate field or select from a list.
Note: When selecting the Industry, read a description of the industry by hovering over the ? icon in the list.
- If there is a Secondary Information field you do not want to show in the published interview, disable the field.
- Locate the item you want to disable and click the Disable button to the right.
Note: To disable a field for all interviews in a program, go to the Analysis tab in Framework. Only users with the Manage right to Program Settings :: Framework will be able to do this.
- A message will appear confirming that the information was disabled. Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Analyze Overview
- Buyer Analysis Overview
- How do I create insights?
- How do I create a summary of an interview?
- Analysis Best Practices
- Attributes Definitions