The Overview tab in Buyer Analysis is where an analyst can provide a summary of the buyer’s feedback from the interview.
- Select Research.
- Select Analyze.
- Click on the green analyze icon of the interview you want to add a summary for. This will take you to the Buyer Analysis view.
- Select the Overview tab, in the right-hand panel.
- Enter the interview summary into the Summary text box.
Note: Use the Remaining characters counter to see if your summary is under the 1000-character recommendation. You can go over the recommended 1000-characters if needed.
- Use the toolbar to format the text.
- Click Save.
- Analyze Overview
- Buyer Analysis Overview
- How do I create insights?
- How do I add secondary information to an interview?
- Analysis Best Practices
- Attributes Definitions