The Interviews view, accessed from the Interviews tile on the Dashboard, is where you can find the full collection of all published interviews. From here you can view high level information on the respondent or opportunity level, or drill down to see full interviews and full opportunity overviews.
- Select Dashboard.
- On the Interviews tile, select Go to details.
- This will take you to the Interviews view.
- You can switch between Tile View or List View by clicking on the view icon.
- The format of the Interviews view will update to reflect your selection.
- Interviews Tile Overview
- Interviews View Overview
- Opportunity Overview for Win Loss Programs
- Opportunity Overview for Customer Experience Programs
- How can I group my interviews by opportunity or respondent?
- What is the Renewal Likelihood score?
- What is the Competitive Advantage Score?
- What is the Outcome Strength?
- Where can I see an overview of one opportunity?
- Where can I see the transcript for an interview?
- Where can I add and view files for an opportunity?