The Opportunity Overview page, accessed from the Interviews view, provides an overview for an opportunity. If there are multiple interviews for that opportunity, data will be shown in aggregate.
- Select Dashboard.
- On the Interviews tile, select Go to details.
- Locate the opportunity you want to see the opportunity overview for.
- If the Interviews page is grouped by respondent, click on the options menu and select Go to overview.
- If the Interviews view is grouped by opportunity, then you can click anywhere on the tile for the appropriate opportunity.
- This will take you to the Opportunity Overview page.
- You can also navigate to the Opportunity Overview page from the individual interview’s page by click the opportunity name in the breadcrumb.
- Interviews Tile Overview
- Interviews View Overview
- Opportunity Overview for Win Loss Programs
- Opportunity Overview for Customer Experience Programs
- Where can I see all of my interviews?
- How can I group my interviews by opportunity or respondent?
- What is the Renewal Likelihood score?
- What is the Competitive Advantage Score?
- What is the Outcome Strength?
- Where can I see the transcript for an interview?
- Where can I add and view files for an opportunity?