The Interviews tile on the Dashboard provides a quick look at the most popular published interviews, recently published interviews, and interviews that will be published soon.
The Image below is for a Win Loss program. There are a few minor differences in this tile for Customer Experience and Market Research programs, all listed beneath the image.
Click to enlarge.
- Customer Experience Interviews Tile: Rather than Outcome Strength you will see the Risk Level.
- Market Research Interviews Tile: You will only see the opportunity name and contact name, there is no Outcome Strength or Risk Level for this program type.
How to find the Interviews tile.
- Select Dashboard.
- Ensure the appropriate program is selected.
- The Interviews tile is the first tile on the top right of the page.
- Interviews View Overview
- Opportunity Overview for Win Loss Programs
- Opportunity Overview for Customer Experience Programs
- Where can I see all of my interviews?
- How can I group my interviews by opportunity or respondent?
- What is the Renewal Likelihood score?
- What is the Competitive Advantage Score?
- What is the Outcome Strength?
- Where can I see an overview of one opportunity?
- Where can I see the transcript for an interview?
- Where can I add and view files for an opportunity?