The Strengths & Weaknesses tile in the Competitive Positioning page tells you what your competitor's strengths and weaknesses are and what your strengths and weaknesses are when that competitor is shortlisted.
- The first row in the tile will show you the selected competitor's biggest strength and their biggest weakness, determined by insights about that vendor.
- The second row in the tile will show you what your biggest strength and weakness are when you are in a deal where that competitor is shortlisted, determined by insights about you in those deals.
Note: Each attribute is counted once per opportunity, so if an opportunity has multiple interviews with overlapping insights the duplicate insights will count once.
How to find the Strengths & Weaknesses tile.
- Select Dashboard.
- Select Go to details from the Competitive Position tile.
- On the Competitive Position chart select the dot of the competitor you want to see Strengths & Weaknesses for.
- Locate the Strengths & Weaknesses tile.
- Competitive Positioning Overview
- How do I compare to competitors?
- Where can I read insights on my competitors?