In TruVoice, you can add files to opportunities and view attached files. You can also filter your interviews view to view only those with or without attached files. Attachments can be added and accessed from the options menu or the attachment icon on an interview or opportunity tile, or from the options menu on the Interviews page or Opportunity Overview page. Files attached to interviews will be added for all interviews for that opportunity.
Note: If you do not see the option to add or view files, this is because you do not have the Manage Files right to the dashboard.
In This Article:
Where can I add and view files?
- Select Dashboard.
- On the Interviews tile, select Go to details.
- Locate the interview you want to add or view files for.
- If the Interviews page is in Tile View, click on the options menu of the appropriate opportunity.
- Select View and add files.
- To add a file for the opportunity, click Select File.
- Find and select the file you want to add and click open.
- Click Save.
- On the opportunity’s tile you will now see an attachment icon. Click on the attachment icon to view saved files, add new files, or remove files for the opportunity. You can also click on the options menu and select View and add files to see saved files.
Note: Adding and removing files from individual respondent interviews will add or remove them from the opportunity and all other interviews associated with the opportunity as well.
- If the Interviews page is in List View, then select the appropriate opportunity.
- Click the Go arrow.
- Click the options menu and select View and add files.
How can I see which opportunities have Files?
- If the Interviews page in Tile View, then opportunities with materials will have the attachment icon next to the options menu. However, you can also filter the Interviews page to see all opportunities that have materials or by opportunities that do not have materials.
- Select the view icon located at the top of the page.
- To filter the page for opportunities that have files attached, deselect the Doesn’t have files option from the list.
- To filter the page for opportunities that do not have files, deselect the Has files option from the list.
- The page will filter to show all opportunities with or without materials, respectively.
- Interviews Tile Overview
- Interviews View Overview
- Opportunity Overview for Win Loss Programs
- Opportunity Overview for Customer Experience Programs
- Where can I see all of my interviews?
- How can I group my interviews by opportunity or respondent?
- What is the Renewal Likelihood score?
- What is the Competitive Advantage Score?
- What is the Outcome Strength?
- Where can I see an overview of one opportunity?
- Where can I see the transcript for an interview?