If you have multiple users to add for your program, you can add them in bulk using Import Users in the Users & Groups module. As you import please be aware:
- Imported users are added without any rights to TruVoice. Rights and group assignments can be made after import.
- Upon successful import, you’ll have the option of sending an introduction email. You can also download a file of users you successfully added.
- No introduction emails or notifications are sent when the import is not successful.
Note: You must have admin rights for your program in order to add/import users.
- Select Administration.
- Select Users & Groups.
- Select the Users tab.
- Select Import Users, on the right side of the screen.
- On the Import Users page, click download import template.
- The import template will download as an Excel CSV file.
- Open the downloaded Excel file, fill in the information, and save file.
- The First name, Last name, and Email columns are required fields.
- Click Select File to choose the Excel CSV file to import and click Open.
- Click Import.
Note: Unfortunately, if you are using Microsoft Edge you will not be able to upload a file. Please use another browser to upload a user import file.
- If the import was successful, the screen will display the Your import was successful tile.
- From here you have the option to download a file with all imported users and their temporary passwords or send an introduction email to all new users.
- If you do not send the introduction emails and click Close, then you will be redirected to the Users & Groups main page. Click here to learn how to send an introduction email.
Click to enlarge.
- If the import failed, the screen will display the Sorry, your import was not successful tile. You can see the reasons why your file failed in the Error Summary table.
Click to enlarge.
Setting Up Users
Setting Up Groups