When you apply filters to your Dashboard, you can save the filtered version of the Dashboard for easy reference later. You can save as many filter sets as you like.
Saving a dashboard can be done in three quick steps:
- Apply filters by clicking the filter icon on your Dashboard (click here for help with Dashboard filters)
- Open the Dashboard Options menu and select “Save Dashboard as”.
- In the pop up, enter the name and a description.
Once you have a filter set or Dashboard saved, you’ll be able to see this in the drop-down in the top left.
You’ll also see that the breadcrumb updates with your new Dashboard name. When your Dashboard name is shown in the breadcrumb, it means the filters are currently applied.
For example, once you save a filter set and name your Dashboard, that same filter set will “follow” you throughout the pages you visit.
How do I return to an unfiltered Dashboard?
You can quickly go back to an unfiltered version of your Dashboard by clicking “No filters applied”.
What happens if I add more filters to my Dashboard page?
If you have any unsaved filters, you’ll see an asterisk in the breadcrumb to indicate there are unsaved changes.
When you update your filter set on one of your pages, you have the option of updating your existing Dashboard page, or you can create another Dashboard page.
- Select Save changes in the options menu to save your changes on your existing page.
- Select Save Dashboard as to create a new Dashboard page. This option will prompt you to name and save your new page, which you can revisit later.