As a TruVoice user, we invite you to influence our roadmap. In order to gather feedback and ideas for improvement, we use a UserVoice forum. While some forums do not require a UserVoice account, our private forums do.
We sometimes use private forums in support of our beta testing programs. If you’re participating in a beta test, please be sure to create an account using the steps below.
- Navigate to the Feedback homepage at:
Note: Any feedback.primary-intel.com link you attempt to access without being logged in will direct you to this homepage.
- Locate the sign in button for new and returning users.
- You will be prompted for your email address first:
- Upon entering an email address that isn't already in the system, you’ll be prompted to enter your name to sign up:
- After you enter your name, the Sign up button will turn blue and allow you to click it:
Note: By clicking Sign up you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of service for using the platform.
- Upon clicking Sign up, your account is created and you can now submit new ideas or vote on existing ideas:
TIP: You can also access a Settings menu once your account is created.
Here, you can:
- Adjust your notification preferences
- Set an avatar for your account
- Change your name, email address, and language preferences
- Set a password