TruVoice offers the ability to export interviews at the Opportunity level, including all individual transcripts and analyses, as well as at the individual interview level. You can also define custom parameters for what you'd like to export.
Not seeing the same things shown here?
The Interview Export capability is tied to two settings that must be enabled. Your current contract needs to be set to include this feature, and your individual user account needs to be granted export rights for the Dashboard. If you're not seeing the Export button, check with your TruVoice administrator, your Primary Intelligence Partner or Consultant, or send us a support request to resolve it.
How to export an interview:
- Open the interview you're interested in by clicking directly on it from the "Interviews" tile, or by navigating to the list of interviews by clicking the 'Go to' arrow and selecting an interview from the full list.
- Once the desired interview is open, locate and select the Export button in the Opportunity Name header.
- This will open a menu of exporting options from which you can select to export all opportunity data, export a specific respondent's interview, generate a custom export, or modify the custom export settings. After selecting which type of export to generate, the exported data will be downloaded as a Word document into your browser window.
Note: Selecting Export all or Custom export will generate a .zip file. For Export all, the .zip file will contain Word documents for each respondent interview. For Custom export, the .zip file will contain Word documents for each respondent interview but only including the components you've defined.
If you only have one respondent interview for an opportunity, exporting the specifc respondent interview downloads the same Word document as Export all but without the .zip file.
- Selecting Custom export will open a popup that allows you to specify which interview/analysis components you want included in the export. You will see this popup the first time you select Custom export, as well as any time you select Custom export if you don't mark the option "Do not show this menu each time I select Custom export."
- After you've specified which components to include in your export, select Save to generate the custom export. If the components you've specified are the only components you want to see in future exports, mark the option "Do not show this menu each time I select Custom export," and the next time you select Custom export from the export menu, it will generate the custom export as specified. To modify which components are included in your custom export, select Edit custom settings in the export menu to reopen the Custom export settings popup.