When a respondent replies to a Scheduling email, you can log a disposition indicating that an Outside Email was received, as well as what the email’s contents were, by following these simple steps.
- Select Research.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the opportunity contact that sent the outside email and click the phone icon to open the Scheduling view.
- Click Received outside email in the left-hand options panel.
- The screen will load with a blank set of fields in which you can input relevant information.
- After filling in the relevant information, click Save to apply the disposition.
- After the outside email is saved, it will display in the Last Activity tile next time you open the Scheduling view for that contact.
- From the Last Activity tile, you can click to view the outside email that was received.
- Upon viewing the outside email, it will open as a simple popup on the screen for you to review quickly.
- Scheduling Overview
- How do I schedule an interview?
- How do I mark a contact for callback?
- How do I mark a contact that requested verification?
- How do I add a referred contact in Scheduling?
- How do I terminate a contact?