In Templates, you can create a new email or script for a template category to use throughout your program.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Templates.
- Select the template category.
- Select the Plus + sign.
- This will redirect you to the Add Template page.
Note: the fields available on the Add Template page will change depending on the template category selected.
- If applicable, select an outcome from the Used for drop-down.
- Enter a Label that will help you easily identify the template. This label will be used to name the template in the main view of Templates and throughout TruVoice.
- If applicable, enter a Subject line (this is a required field).
- You can add Tokens by clicking on the key symbol, learn more here.
Note: The subject line will appear as the subject of the outgoing email.
- Enter the template content in the body.
- You can copy and paste content or type in the body directly.
- Add Tokens by clicking on the key symbol, learn more here.
- The text box includes some basic formatting options, such as; bold, italic, underline, and text color.
- You can edit the template by reviewing the html source, click on </>.
- Select Test to receive a test version of the email template. Testing ensures the formatting and wording of the email are displaying correctly.
- Make any changes needed and test again.
- Once you are satisfied with the template, click Save.
- The new template is now available for use.
- Templates Overview
- How do I edit a Template?
- How do I disable a template?
- How do I enable a template?
- How do I make a copy of a template?
- What are tokens and how do I use them?
- How do 'Subscribers' work in Templates?