You can use the Sample Status report to locate a contact in the scheduling process.
- Select Reports.
- Select Program Reports.
- Select Sample Status.
- You have two options for filtering by stage in the grid.
- Option one: use the Opportunity Contacts by Stage chart.
- Click on the bar to display only the contacts in that stage in the grid.
- Option two: filter directly on the grid.
- Click filter symbol in the Stage column to open the filter.
- Select the stage(s) you want to include.
- Click Filter.
- Where can I see the status of my sample?
- Where do I find a summary of my contacts?
- How do I look up the history of a specific contact?