Assigning or changing rights to a group will impact rights for all users who are assigned to that group. This is an efficient way of assigning and modifying rights across a large group of users.
- Select Administration.
- Select Users & Groups.
- Click on the Groups tab.
- Click on the name of the group you want to assign rights to.
- Click Edit Group from the Group Card.
- Click on the Rights tab.
- From the Initiative drop-down select the program you want to assign rights for.
- If you would like to use a standard rights type, then select an option from the Group type drop-down.
- To apply custom rights, click on the desired level of access for each available module.
- Click Save.
Setting Up Users
Setting Up Groups