You can edit an existing template from the Edit Template view in Templates.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Templates.
- Select the template category.
- Select the template you want to edit. This will open a preview of the template on the right-side panel.
- Select Edit template.
- This is the Edit template page.
Note: the fields available on the Edit Template page will change depending on the template category selected.
Click to enlarge.
- You cannot change the Category of an existing template.
- If applicable, change the Used for outcome.
- Change the Label name.
- Change the Subject line, you can add Tokens by clicking on the key symbol. Click here to find out more about Tokens.
- Edit the Body of the email, you can add Tokens by using the key symbol. Click here to find out more about Tokens.
- Once you have finished making the necessary changes, click Save.
- After you save, the last edit details are updated and the template is updated throughout your program in TruVoice. It is ready for use.
- Click Test to receive a test version of the email template. Testing a template ensures the format and tokens are working properly.
- Templates Overview
- How do I disable a template?
- How do I enable a template?
- How do I make a copy of a template?
- How do I create a new template?
- What are tokens and how do I use them?
- How do 'Subscribers' work in Templates?