In Terms, you can add new terms to your program.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Terms.
- Select Add a new term.
- In the Add New Term window, type in your new term and a detailed definition.
Note: The definition should explain the purpose of the term. Use clear and concise language as much as possible.
- If applicable, you can add a link to a webpage to the definition.
- Highlight the word or phrase you want to link.
- Click the Insert hyperlink button.
- Enter the Web address, Text to display, and ToolTip (a pop-up with appear when you hover over the link with the ToolTip information).
- Select whether you want the link to open in a new window or the current window.
- Click Insert, your text will contain a hyperlink to the external source
- Click Save.
- The new term has been added to the list.
- Terms Overview
- How do I Edit a Term?
- How do I Delete a Term?
- How do I Copy Terms from another program?
- How do I Export Terms?