In Users & Groups, users can be assigned individual rights through the Rights tab of the Edit User view.
Note: If a user is a member of a group they inherit rights from the group. However, if you assign individual rights it overrides the group rights.
- Select Administration.
- Select Users & Groups.
- Select the Users tab.
- Click on the name of the user you want to assign rights to.
- Select Edit User from the User Card.
- Click on the Rights tab.
- Select the program that you want to assign rights for in the drop down menu called Initiative.
- If you would like to use a standard rights type, then select an option from the User type drop-down.
Note: User type options are a way to quickly assign rights. Click here to learn more about User types.
- To apply custom rights, click the check box for the desired level of access for each available module.
- See the Rights Overview to learn about the different rights levels.
Note: Modules available depend on your contracted software subscription choices.
- Click Save to apply the rights.
Setting Up Users
Setting Up Groups