You can add tags to contacts after they've been added to TruVoice.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Tags.
- Select the contact(s) you want to tag.
- To select multiple contacts, hold 'Ctrl' as you select them.
- Click Tag Contact.
- Select the desired tags from the list of existing tags, you can add multiple tags.
- Start typing the name of the tag to search. If the tag does not exist, you can create a new tag. Click here to learn how.
- Click OK to save.
- Tags Overview
- How to create a new tag?
- How do I remove a tag from a contact?
- How to use the tags filter?
- Where can I get a list of contacts and their tags?
- How do I Delete a tag?
- How do I Rename a tag?
- How do I combine tags into one tag?