If a tag is no longer applicable or has been added in error, then you can delete it via Manage Tags.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Tags.
- Click the Options menu.
- Select Manage Tags.
- Select the tag(s) you want to Delete.
- Select Delete.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the tag(s) you selected.
- Click Yes.
- The tag has been deleted and is removed throughout TruVoice.
- Tags Overview
- How do I add tags to a contact or group of contacts?
- How to create a new tag?
- How do I remove a tag from a contact?
- How to use the tags filter?
- Where can I get a list of contacts and their tags?
- How do I Rename a tag?
- How do I combine tags into one tag?