From the Schedule view, users can filter, remove, add, and group columns to see opportunities and details to help manage the program.
In This Article:
- Select Research.
- Select Schedule.
- Select Interviews.
Add or Remove Columns
- In any column header click on the options menu.
- Locate and hover over Columns from the drop-down to see a list of all available columns.
- Select or deselect the columns to add or remove them from the grid.
Note: The columns added or removed from the grid will save, columns do not reset when the session ends.
- Click and drag the column header to the section above the headers which says “Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column”.
- The grid will update to reflect the contacts by the grouped column.
- You can add multiple columns to group similar contacts together.
- For example; you can add the Opportunity column to this grouping.
- As you can see, the grouping has become too specific. To change the grouping to be by Opportunity then Priority click and drag the column header to reorder the grouping.
- Now your grid reflects the opportunity name, then the priority associated with each contact in the opportunity.
- In addition to multiple groups, you can filter or sort by columns to customize your results further.
- For example; filter by a Date added range.
Note: The filtering applied will not reset. To remove a filter a user will need to clear the filters.