The Interview page is where you can go to view upcoming interviews. From here you can also send interview reminders and survey links to respondents for scheduled interviews, navigate to the interview, or go directly to the Conclude Interview page.
In This Article:
- Select Research.
- Select Interview.
Click to enlarge.
Date: this is the date the interview is scheduled for.
Time: this is the time the user will call the contact to conduct the interview. Time is reflected as the user’s time zone.
Event: this is where a user can see who the interview is with, what program the interview is for, and whether or not the respondent has completed the survey. If there are interviews being shown for the user where they are not the assigned interviewer, the 'Assigned to' label will show with the name of the assigned interviewer.
- Interview Conclude Overview
- Where can I see my scheduled interviews?
- How do I send an interview reminder?
- How do I start an interview?
- How do I mark an interview as completed?
- How do I attach a recording to an interview?
- How do I attach multiple recordings to an interview?
- How do I upload a recording?
- How do I mark an interview as International and Non-English?
- How do I indicate if a respondent has received an incentive for the interview?
- How do I reschedule an interview?
- How do I send an interview back to the scheduling process?
- How do I add a new contact referred by the interview contact?
- How do I disqualify an interview?