You can filter the sample list in the Tags module to see how many contacts are associated to a specific tag or set of tags.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Tags.
- Click Filter By Tags.
- This is the Filter By Tags window. Select the tag(s) you want to filter by.
- You can view the tags in the cloud view or as a list, using the cloud/list toggle.
- Under the tag cloud/list view, you have a couple options to help refine your results.
- Option one; Include items with:
- At least one select tag; this is similar to an OR filter. This means if a contact has at least one of the tags from your selection it will be included in this filter.
- Every selected tag; this is similar to an AND filter. This means a contact must have all tags from the selection assigned to it to be included in this filter.
- Option two; Filter by
- Including selected tags; will show sample with the tag(s) you selected assigned to it.
- Excluding selected tags; will show sample that does not have the tag(s) from your selection assigned to it.
- Click OK to apply the filter.
Note: if you close the filter window the grid will only show the sample that met your requirements; however, the numbers in the Assigned Tags cloud/list view will not update to reflect the filter.
- To clear the filter, select Filter By Tags.
- Click Clear and close the window.
- Tags Overview
- How do I add tags to a contact or group of contacts?
- How to create a new tag?
- How do I remove a tag from a contact?
- Where can I get a list of contacts and their tags?
- How do I Delete a tag?
- How do I Rename a tag?
- How do I combine tags into one tag?