If a tag was incorrectly labeled or you need to make changes to the wording/layout of a tag, then you can easily rename it via Manage Tags.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Tags.
- Click the Options menu.
- Select Manage Tags.
- Select the tag you want to Rename.
- Select Rename.
- Enter the new name and click Save.
- In this case, we are changing "Buyer:Human_Resources" to "Buyer:HR".
- The rename was successful, it is now available on the list.
- Tags Overview
- How do I add tags to a contact or group of contacts?
- How to create a new tag?
- How do I remove a tag from a contact?
- How to use the tags filter?
- Where can I get a list of contacts and their tags?
- How do I Delete a tag?
- How do I combine tags into one tag?