If you have duplicate tags or tags with different labels that mean the same thing, then you can combine them into one tag by using Merge in Manage Tags.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Tags.
- Click the Options menu.
- Select Manage Tags.
- Select the tags you want to Merge
Note: You can select as many tags as needed; however, at least two tags are required in order to merge.
- Select Merge.
- Type in the merged tag name and click Save.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to merge the tags you selected.
- Click Yes.
- You will now see the merged tag name on the list.
Note: All contacts who were tagged with any of the tags that were selected for merge will now be tagged with just the one merged tag.
- Tags Overview
- How do I add tags to a contact or group of contacts?
- How to create a new tag?
- How do I remove a tag from a contact?
- How to use the tags filter?
- Where can I get a list of contacts and their tags?
- How do I Delete a tag?
- How do I Rename a tag?