The Outcome Statement is defined at the start of a program and, in general, should not be modified. This is the objective/goal you want to accomplish with your program(s).
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Framework.
- Select Program.
- Locate the Outcome Statement tile, it is the first tile under the Program and Analysis tabs.
- To edit, click inside the box and enter the objective for the program.
- Notice the tile title now has an asterisk* on the right, this means you made a change and it hasn't been saved yet.
- Click Save.
- Framework Overview
- How do I select which template is sent when an interview is published?
- How do I change the opportunity value symbol for my program?
- Where can I add notes about my program?