In the Analysis tab, you can add a new option based on the analysis option types available, then customize its name and definition.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Framework.
- Select Analysis.
- Click the Plus sign to add a new analysis option.
- This opens the Add Analysis Option window.
- Select a Type from the dropdown list.
Note: if you are unsure what the different types mean, then see the Type definitions here.
- Enter the Name of the option, the name will appear in Buyer Analysis and on the interview exactly as it entered.
- Add a Definition (not required), the definition will help the clarify what information is entered in the analysis option.
- Click Save.
- The new Analysis Option is on the grid and is available in Buyer Analysis.