In the Conclude Interview page, attach a recording to an interview using the Completed full interview or the Completed part of the interview options.
- Select Research.
- Select Interview.
- Highlight the opportunity you need to attach the recording to.
- Select Conclude Interview.
- Select Completed full interview or Completed part of the interview.
- Locate the Audio Recording section.
- Select the recording from the list.
Note: you can select a recording from different day, just change the date to show recordings from that day.
- Click Save.
- After you save, the selected recording is attached to the interview and the interview is marked as either completed or partially completed.
- Interview Overview
- Interview Conclude Overview
- Where can I see my scheduled interviews?
- How do I send an interview reminder?
- How do I start an interview?
- How do I mark an interview as completed?
- How do I attach multiple recordings to an interview?
- How do I upload a recording?
- How do I mark an interview as International and Non-English?
- How do I indicate if a respondent has received an incentive for the interview?
- How do I reschedule an interview?
- How do I send an interview back to the scheduling process?
- How do I add a new contact referred by the interview contact?
- How do I disqualify an interview?