If the original contact refers a new person for the interview, then users can can simultaneously terminate the original contact and add the new contact from the Scheduling view.
- Select Research.
- Select Schedule.
- Click on the phone icon for the opportunity with the referral.
- Select Terminate contact from the scheduling options panel.
- Select Referred new contact (not qualified) from the terminate options.
- Enter the name of the referred contact.
- Click Save.
- The original contact is removed from the scheduling process and a new contact is added to the opportunity with the specified first and last name. A new tab will open with the Edit Opportunity view. From here you can edit the new contact to add a phone number and email address or return to the Schedule view and locate the new contact to start the scheduling process.
- Scheduling Overview
- How do I schedule an interview?
- How do I send a scheduling email to a contact from TruVoice?
- How do I mark a contact for callback?
- How do I mark a contact that requested verification?
- How do I terminate a contact?