When a user is finished making edits to the questions and all time stamps are resolved they can complete the editing process by clicking the Finish Editing button in the Editing view.
- Select Research.
- Select Edit.
- Hover over or highlight the interview you want to edit and click on the green edit icon to open the Editing view.
- Once you have finished making changes and saved all your edits, click on the Finish Editing button located at the top of the page.
- The Finish Editing pop-up will appear. Confirm that you’ve resolved all time stamps and all questions have been edited then click Finish.
- The interview has been removed from the Edit view and will now appear in the Research / Analyze module.
- Edit Overview
- Editing Overview
- How do I add or edit responses to the interview questions?
- How do I add an additional comment to a question?
- How do I exclude and include questions?