In the Editing view all questions asked in the interview are included by default. However, questions and looped instances can be included and excluded so that they don't appear in the published interview.
- Select Research.
- Select Edit.
- Hover over or highlight the interview you want to edit and click on the green edit icon to open the Editing view.
- In the Questions tab select the question you want to exclude or include.
- The right panel will scroll to the selected question.
- Click on the thumbs down icon in the question header to Exclude an included question. The card header will turn gray and the icon will switch to a thumbs up.
- Click on the thumbs up icon in the question header to Include an excluded question. The card header will turn blue and the icon will switch to a thumbs down.
- For looping questions, you can exclude the full question or just part of it.
- To exclude part of a looping question, click the thumbs down icon in the header of the part you want to exclude.
- To exclude the full question, click the thumbs down icon in the main question header.
- Edit Overview
- Editing Overview
- How do I add or edit responses to the interview questions?
- How do I add an additional comment to a question?
- How do I finish editing?