The Outcome Reasons tile on the Dashboard provides a high-level overview of the top three reasons why you win or lose opportunities in your Win Loss program.
The information in this tile comes from major and minor impact criteria from interview insights on reasons for winning or losing. The criteria are counted at the opportunity level, so, a criterion listed in multiple insights for an interview or listed in multiple interviews for the same opportunity is only going to count once—even if the different insights have different impact levels.
The left side of the table only contains data from wins. The right side of the table only contains data from losses.
Click to enlarge.
- The percentage shows the total percentage of opportunities where the criteria was listed as a major or minor impact for the winning or the losing opportunities.
- The value is the total opportunity value of the opportunities where the criteria was listed as a major or minor impact for the winning or the losing opportunities.
- The total shows the total number of wins and losses, respectively, and the total opportunity value of the wins and losses, respectively.
To learn how to dive deeper into the reasons you win or lose click here.
How to find the Outcome Reasons tile.
- Select Dashboard.
- Ensure the appropriate program is selected.
Note: The Outcome Reasons tile is only available for Win Loss programs.
- The Outcome Reasons tile is the first tile you’ll see, located at the top left of the page.
- Outcome Reasons Details: All Outcome Reasons
- How do I view all Outcome Reasons?
- Outcome Reasons by Category
- Reasons for Winning or Losing View
- How do I find the insights related to the Outcome Reasons listed?