When a user has started editing or analysis on an interview and is unable to complete it within the desired turnaround time they can stop work on the interview from the Edit and Analyze modules so that someone else can work on it.
Important Note: Users with Modify rights can only stop work on interviews they started working on.
- Select Research.
- Select Edit or Analyze.
- Highlight the opportunity you need to stop work on.
- Click on the Options menu.
- Select Stop work on interview.
- The Stop Work on Interview message will appear.
- Click Yes.
- The interview has been released and other users can now finish where you left off.