If an interview is not going to be published, then users can abandon the interview from the Editing or Buyer Analysis view.
- Select Research.
- Select Edit or Analyze.
- Click the green edit or analyze icon for the interview you need to abandon.
- Click on the Finish Editing or Finish Analysis drop-down arrow.
- Select Abandon interview.
- The Abandon Interview confirmation message will appear.
- Select Yes.
- The interview will be terminated and removed from the research process and the status will be updated to Analysis abandoned or Editing abandoned.