When a contact is not needed, not qualified, refused, or was unresponsive a user can remove them from the scheduling process via the Scheduling view.
- Select Research.
- Select Schedule.
- Click on the phone icon for the opportunity you want to schedule an interview with to open the Scheduling view.
- Select Terminate contact from the scheduling options panel.
- Select one of the terminate options from the Reason for termination panel.
- If applicable, add notes in the Additional information section.
- Click Save and the contact will be removed from the scheduling process.
- Scheduling Overview
- How do I schedule an interview?
- How do I send a scheduling email to a contact from TruVoice?
- How do I mark a contact for callback?
- How do I mark a contact that requested verification?
- How do I add a referred contact in Scheduling?