When an interview is ready to be published users can get to the Publish Interview page from either the Editing or Buyer Analysis view.
In This Article:
- Select Research.
- Select Edit or Analyze.
- Click the green edit or analyze icon for the interview you need to publish.
- Click on the Finish Editing or Finish Analysis drop-down arrow.
- Select Publish interview.
- In the Editing view, if you have not finished editing then the Are you finished editing message will appear. Click Finish editing and publish to continue.
- In the Buyer Analysis view, if you haven’t finished analysis or don’t have enough insights a message will appear with some recommended fixes. Make the necessary changes or if they are not applicable then select Continue to publishing.
- You will be navigated to the Publish Interview view for the selected interview.
- Check or un-check the box to select whether or not you want to send the default notification to the subscriber list.
Note: Hover over the number of subscribers to see the template name and the subject line.
- If there are users or groups you want to restrict from the interview, select Edit next to the user and group restrictions.
- From the Restrictions view, select the applicable users and/or groups that you want to restrict.
- Click Save.
Note: When a user is restricted from an interview, they will not receive notifications about that interview and the data for that interview will be excluded throughout TruVoice for that user, with the exception of the Program Activity report.
- When you are ready to publish the interview select Publish Now.
- The interview has been published.