Users that are assigned Manage rights for the Edit and/or Analyze views have the ability to group columns together in order to see specific interviews to help manage the program.
- Select Research.
- Select Edit or Analyze.
- Click and drag the column header to the section above the headers which says “Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column”.
- For our example below, we are grouping the interviews by the Initiative :: Program
- The grid will update to reflect the interviews by the grouped column.
- In the example below, we can see one interview for Manpower HR & Payroll :: Customer Experience and four for Manpower HR & Payroll :: Win Loss.
- You can add multiple columns to further group the results. Click the additional column header(s) you want to add and drop it in the grouping section.
- The grid will update to reflect the interviews by the column you selected first then by the additional column.
- In the example you can see the grid is grouping by Initiative :: Program first then by the Editor So our results are, one interview and one editor for Manpower HR & Payroll :: Customer Experience; four interviews and three editors for Manpower HR & Payroll :: Win Loss.
- You can reorder the groups by moving column headers in the grouping section.
- In the example we move Editor before Initiative :: Program.
- The grid will update to reflect the new grouping.
- In the example we can see the groups for the four Editors and then the sub-groups for the Initiative :: Program of each interview they are working on.
- To remove column headers from the grouping section, click the X mark.
- Filter columns to customize your results further.