From the Research Options module in Program Settings you can add a new product or edit an existing product. This is the only place in TruVoice where you can add or edit the products available for your programs.
In This Article:
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Research Options.
Add New Product
- Select Add New Product.
- The Add product window will appear.
- Enter a Product name, this is a required field.
- Select all Associated programs, this is a required field.
- If applicable, add Product notes.
- Click Save.
- The new product has been added to the list of available products.
- Locate the product you need to edit and select the Edit icon.
- The Edit product window will appear.
- Edit the Product name.
- Remove or add Associated programs.
- Edit or add Product notes.
- When all edits have been made, click Save.
- The product has been updated.