The Buyer Analysis view is where you can create insights, add opportunity and/or buyer details, and create an interview summary.
In This Article:
Location and Navigation
- Select Research | Analyze
- Hover over or highlight the interview you want to analyze and click on the green analyze icon to open the Buyer Analysis view.
Buyer Analysis Overview
- Interviewer Notes will appear when you first land on this screen. This allows the analyst to view notes left by the interviewer that could impact the analysis process. Interviewer's can add notes when they conclude an interview and before editing and analysis begin.
Note: These notes are shown only in the research tools (in Interview, Editing and Analysis) and are not in the Research Notes and Activities.
The following options are available in this screen.
- The Program, Opportunity, and contact name are always displayed.
- The ability to search the interview questions and answers in the left-hand panel.
- A Jump to drop-down to enable you to jump to a specific question within the interview.
- An audio player will display on the top right when an interview recording is available.
- Interview Insights, Details, and Overview tabs available on the right-hand panel.
- The Interview tier is shown and can be used as an indicator for the type of analysis needed for the interview.
- Finish Analysis button and additional actions
- Options Menu.
- All: Shows all interview questions and responses.
- Linked to any: Shows questions and responses linked to any insight.
- Linked to selected: Shows questions and responses linked to the insight selected.
- Unlinked: Shows questions and responses that are not linked to any insights.
Insights, Details, and Overview Tabs:
- Insights: Create and/or edit insights.
- Details: Add opportunity classifications and secondary information.
- Overview: Create a summary of the interview.
Finish Analysis Options Menu
There are several options to select here;
- Finish Analysis – This will complete the Analysis process and mark the interview as, "Analysis completed".
- Publish interview – This will publish the interview and make it available to all subscribers.
- Push back to editing – If certain areas need to be completed by the editing team, select this option.
- Request review – If you require this to be reviewed select this option.
- Abandon interview – If this interview is no longer required, select this option. Doing this will remove the interview from the research process.
- Edit opportunity
- Notes from the interviewer – This will display any notes attached by the interviewer during the interview process.
- Open Interview – Will Open the interview in a new tab.
- Outcome Statement - This allows the analyst to view the outcome statement while they are analyzing an interview.
Note: This helps the analyst align analysis to program goals.
- View research activity – This will display all activity and history of this contact.
- View terms – View any applicable terms for the selected program.
- View in the Dashboard – This will open up the Dashboard view of the interview in a new tab.
- Analyze Overview
- How do I create insights?
- How do I add secondary information to an interview?
- How do I create a summary of an interview?
- Analysis Best Practices
- Attributes Definitions