The Experience Drivers tile on the Dashboard provides a high-level overview of the top three positive and poor experience drivers in your Customer Experience program.
The information in this tile comes from major or minor criteria from interview insights on positive or poor experience drivers. A criterion listed in multiple insights for an interview or listed in multiple interviews for the same account is only going to count once—even if the different insights have different impact levels.
The left side of the table only contains data from positive drivers. The right side of the table only contains data from negative drivers.
- The percentage shows the total percentage of accounts where the criteria was listed as a major or minor impact for the positive or poor experience accounts.
- The value is the total account value of the accounts where the criteria was listed as a major or minor impact for the positive or poor experience accounts.
- The total shows the total number of accounts and the total account value.
How to find the Experience Drivers tile.
- Select Dashboard.
- Ensure the appropriate program is selected.
Note: The Experience Drivers tile is only available for Customer Experience programs.
- The Experience Drivers tile is the first tile you’ll see, located at the top left of the page.
Click here to learn how to dive deeper into the positive or poor experience drivers.
- Experience Drivers View
- Reasons for Positive or Poor Experience View
- How do I find the insights related to the Experience Drivers listed?