The Experience Drivers view provides a break-down of your top three positive and poor experience drivers by major or minor impact, as well as by category.
In This Article:
- Experience Drivers Details Location
- Experience Drivers Details Overview
- Experience Drivers Summary Location
- Experience Drivers Summary Overview
- Read More
Experience Drivers Details Location
From the Dashboard, select Go to details on the Experience Drivers tile. The Experience Drivers child view will open by default in the Details view.
Experience Drivers Details Overview
This view provides an in-depth snapshot of the reasons behind your customers’ positive and negative experiences. Here, you can see the top three reasons driving positive and negative perceptions, as well as a breakout of which categories have the most impact on your Experience Drivers.
- Click here for more information on Experience Drivers by Category
- Click here for more information on How to see all Experience Drivers
- Export: Each tile in the Details view and Summary view offers the ability to export an image of the chart, the details of the chart, or both.
- Go to details on any tile, or click directly on a particular criterion, to drill down even further and review the insights associated with a particular criterion or see the Supporting Attributes that frequently appear in conjunction with a particular criterion. Click here for more information on this view.
- Get help: Keep an eye out for the Help icon ( )—when clicked, this icon provides helpful Quick Tips and explanations of different features.
Experience Drivers Summary Location
To see your Experience Drivers data in a chart, change to the Summary View by clicking the SUMMARY toggle.
Experience Drivers Summary Overview
This view summarizes the Major and Minor Impact reasons why your customers are having a positive or negative experience with your company. The calculations shown here are the same as what appears in the Detail view.
The information in the donut charts comes from the category, or driver, that has the highest frequency of major or minor impact reasons.
- The donut chart for Most Frequent Strength shows which category is referenced most by customers having a positive experience with your company.
- The donut chart for Most Frequent Weakness shows which category is referenced most by customers having a poor experience.
Please note that this view is a static display. While you can click to filter the display to show only Major or only Minor Impact reasons, doing so will not update the numbers in the charts based on which information you’ve selected to have visible.