The Reasons for Positive Experience and Reasons for Poor Experience pages, which are accessed from the Experience Drivers view, show the interview insights and a list of the top three supporting attributes for the selected criterion.
In This Article:
- Select Dashboard.
- On the Experience Drivers tile, select Go to details.
- To see the Reasons for Positive Experience, select Go to details from the Positive Experience Drivers tile.
- To see the Reasons for Poor Experience, select Go to details from the Poor Experience Drivers tile.
Note: From the Positive Experience Drivers or Poor Experience Drivers charts, you can also navigate to Reasons for Positive Experience or Reasons for Poor Experience pages by clicking a bar in the chart.
Reasons for Positive or Poor Experience Overview
The image below is of the Reasons for Poor Experience page. There are a few minor differences in the Reasons for Positive Experience page, all listed beneath the image.
Click to enlarge.
Reasons for Positive Experience page differences:
- The Supporting Attributes will be the top three criteria also included in interviews as positive experience reasons when the selected criterion is a positive experience driver.
- Experience Drivers Tile Overview
- Experience Drivers View
- How do I find the insights related to the Experience Drivers listed?