The TruVoice Help Center offers a broad assortment of articles relating to all of the various capabilities TruVoice offers. In order to maximize the user experience so that you only see content that is the most relevant to you, we've turned on content filtering that requires that you be logged into the Help Center portal.
Logging into the Help Center
When you first navigate to the TruVoice Help Center, you'll see a very limited amount of content. This is the highest-level content available, which is unrestricted so that any user can review it when necessary.
To access the rest of the content relevant to you, follow these simple instructions:
- Click either 'Sign in' button from the main landing page
- Use the popup login screen to log in with the same email address you use to access TruVoice
The password you enter here is NOT the same password you use to access TruVoice, unless that is the password you used when setting up your Help Center account.
Not sure what your password is?
- If you have never emailed the TruVoice support staff, you likely do not yet have an account. Click the "Sign up" link and follow the prompts to do so, then return to this sign in page to log in and view the Help Center content you're looking for.
- If you have emailed the TruVoice support staff before, you should have had an account registered automatically, but likely do not yet have a password set up. If this is correct, click the 'Get a password' link and follow the prompts to do so, then return to this sign in page to log in and view the Help Center content you're looking for.
- If you know you've signed in before but can't remember your password, simply click the 'Forgot my password' link to get it reset so you can log in.
That's all there is to it! Once you're logged in, you should be able to see all of the articles that are relevant to you. If you still feel like you're not seeing all of the relevant content, send us a message and we'll look into it!