Welcome to the TruVoice Help Center!
The Help Center offers a broad assortment of articles relating to all of the various capabilities and features TruVoice offers, but as you've likely noticed, there's not much to see here besides this article.
In order to maximize the user experience so that you only see the content that is the most relevant to you, we've turned on content filtering that requires you to be logged into the Help Center portal. Logging in is easy; however, it must be done using an email address with a valid domain—typically the same one you use to log into TruVoice. This is how we govern displaying only relevant content to you as one of our valued clients.
Logging into the Help Center
To access the content that is relevant to you, simply follow these instructions:
- Click either 'Sign in' button from the main landing page
- Use the popup login screen to log in with the same email address you use to access TruVoice
The password you enter here is NOT the same password you use to access TruVoice, unless that is the password you used when setting up your Help Center account.
Not sure what your password is?
- If you have never emailed the TruVoice support staff, you likely do not yet have an account. Click the "Sign up" link and follow the prompts to do so, then return to this sign in page to log in and view the Help Center content you're looking for.
- If you have emailed the TruVoice support staff before, you should have had an account registered automatically, but likely do not yet have a password set up. If this is the case, click the "Get a password" link and follow the prompts to do so, then return to this sign in page to log in and view the Help Center content you're looking for.
- If you know you've signed in before but can't remember your password, simply click the "Forgot my password" link to get it reset so you can log in.
That's all there is to it! Once you're logged in, you should be able to see all of the articles that are relevant to you. If you feel like you're not seeing all of the relevant content, send us a message and we'll look into it!